- Nominated for an Emmy for his guest star appearance on “House M.D.”
- Performed the lead role in the play “Brooklyn USA,” as understudy, opposite Shelly Kurtz.
John Michael Ferrari
- Man of Many Talents, John Michael Ferrari Makes Memorable Imagery Article on John Michael Ferrari by One Model Place
- Two episodes of General Hospital. air dates July 23 & July 26.
- Just wrapped a pilot that got picked up for a new network called “American
Courage” and will be hosting all future episodes.
- Filming several infomercials in Boston for NurtiMedia.
Has her own radio show: Insider’s Health Radio every Tuesday and Thursday LIVE at 3-4p EST.
- Has a national CASCADE TV commercial currently airing.
- Booked and shot a print campaign for BLACKBERRY.
- Appeared in Fox’s Lie To Me episode “Pied Piper” aired August 16th
- Filming a Motion Capture project, but can’t say much else…shhhhh! More info soon!
- The star of the Lifetime Commercial series “Life With Olivia”. Keep an eye out on Lifetime for her first episode featuring Kool-aid!
- Co-producing and acting in an ensemble cast for the comedy web series “The Cirelle Group”.
- The Winged Man, starring Marta McGonagle, premieres on cable TV – Dish Satellite’s SiTV – Sunday, August 22nd!
Q & A
- The principle actress in a National Commercial for Lactaid now airing in all major hispanic television stations. You can also see Maria in the print ad in this months People En Espanol page 39.
- Hosting job for California Adventure TV.
- Producing and staring in the upcoming Food & Travel Show, The Gourmet Travelista.
The Gourmet Travelista
- Shooting a Print Ad for Ray Ban’s sunglasses
- Booked a Toyota VoiceOver for radio.
- Booked a supporting role in indie movie Double Tap as a hitman.
- Booked a supporting role in Director’s Jerry G Angelo indie movie as a priest.
- Booked a print campaign for Hewlett Packard.
- Danny Pardo booked a VoiceOver for Disney Attractions, I’ll be the voice that says’ PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILDREN SEATED AND LEAVE YOUR ARMS AND LEGS INSIDE THE TRAIN” for their attraction rides… hehehe
- The principle actress in an international commercial for Herbalife.
- Booked a second lead role in a feature film shooting in Inner Mongolia in September.
- Producing a romantic comedy and feeling very excited 🙂
- Played the role of Alyssa Vaughn on Victorious. Airs Aug. 23 and 25th on Nickelodeon
- Host for Vitaganic infomercial
- Model forCharlie Lapson’s newest line
- Model for Merlin Castell’s newest line
- Model for Bico’s newest jewelry line to be advertised in USA and Australia
- Joe Sabatino is producing “Necessary Roughness,” for Sony & USA Networks. In pre-production; casting. Rescue Me co-star Callie Thorne is staying on the cable series beat as the lead on the USA Network pilot Necessary Roughness.
USA And Lifetime Pilots Find Their Leads
Joe Sabatino had a role on Brookwood Sleazebags, a TV comedy directed by Johnny West, currently in post-production. Booked a film role in “Unbelievable,” starring Michael York and Vivica A. Fox.
- Moving Comfort photo shoot
- Zoot Action sports photo shoot
- Union Tribune 30 sec. commercial now playing
- OnStar national commercial, plus online video just shot
- Turbo Wave infomercial booked
- Booked co-star role on The Office